Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Aston Merrygold From JLS Signs Exciting New Solo Record Deal

Aston Merrygold shared some very exciting news on Instagram last night; he's just signed a new solo record deal with Warner Bros!

Do you feel what we feel? If you do, you'll be buzzing from head to toe, we're sure Aston's solo material will be outta this world. The hunky JLS star teased that he's 'so f*cking excited' to get back into the studio.

Warner Bros Records have been in the music industry since 1958 and since then, they've worked with many huge artists such as: Prince and Jason Derulo. We think it's safe to say that Aston is definitely in good hands.

He said; "Someone once told me enjoy every minute of it... I've known this day was coming for a week and been fine, driven, motivated.. READY to just get working asap! But I've not actually sat back n enjoyed the thought of being signed to a record label on my own. I was lucky to be apart of what I think is one of the best boy bands this country has ever produced! The best fans, the best team, the best band mates/brothers hands down!"

"But I've had a dream since I was young watching my idols do there thing, there way and how they wanted and I can't believe I get a shot at that. I'm going to give you ALL I got! I feel so blessed to be in this position and I'm not going to waste it!!!!!! Get ready it's going to be a bumpy, but fun as hell ride!"

You can read more of what Aston had to say and see photos of him at Warner Bros here on his official Instagram page. Despite being posted less than 24 hours ago, the picture has already been liked over 7,000 times.

JLS band member JB is also celebrating some very special news; he just welcomed the birth of his first baby boy last week. Here at OnePopz, we just want to say a massive congratulations to JB and his wife Chloe.

Aston's first solo single and album are rumoured for release early next year and we can't wait to hear them!

Everybody in love with Aston, go put your hands up!