Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A Great Big World Praise One Direction And ‘Say Something’ About Them

One Direction have lots of celebrity fans and the latest to join the list are: A Great Big World!

The Indie rockers, who are famous for their hit single ‘Say Something’, have now said something about our boys and it turns out they’re directioners just like me and you!

So that means that A Great Big World don’t just make great music; they have a great taste in music too.

Ian Axel and Chad Vaccarino are the only two members of A Great Big World. They revealed that they’re big fans of: Zayn, Harry, Liam, Louis and Niall in a recent interview with MTV.

Chad explained his love for the boys: “I love One Direction, I feel like they are super-talented and their songs are so catchy. I really love that it’s catching on everywhere. It makes sense. It’s good music and they’re good guys.

While Ian agreed: “I can’t stop singing ‘Story of My Life, even still, it’s one of my favourite songs out there. We met them at the AMAs (American Music Awards) and they are so nice.

Isn’t that nice? We always love hearing of new celebrity directioners. A Great Big World’s single ‘Say Something’ features Christina Aguilera and it’s had over 47 million hits on Youtube. It’s number 4 in this week’s UK chart and we love it!

Do you like A Great Big World and their new single?