Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Harry Styles Still Wants To Be With One Direction In 10 Years Time

Our boys have been together for three years now and we just can’t get enough of them!

They’ve gone from X Factor finalists to worldwide superstars but how long do they hope to continue performing? And how long will One Direction stay together?

Fear not! It doesn’t sound like our favourite boyband have plans to split up anytime soon.

In a new interview with Australia’s 60 Minutes, our curly-haired Hazza revealed that he still wants to be with One Direction in ten years time. Good answer Harry, we want that too!

When asked where he sees himself in ten years time, Harry said: “I would hope that I’d still be touring with One Direction. I love this job so much, if you need to call it a job, and I’ll be doing it until I was old and people were telling me to stop.

There always seems to be worries that Harry or other members will be launching a solo career but I think it’s safe to say that they can remain just rumours for now.

It’s something which came up in the interview though. When Harry was asked if he could see himself going solo, he revealed: “I’m all good, I’m 100% in this band. The relationship I’ve grown with these four boys I didn’t know three years ago is absolutely and incredible. I’m very lucky that I get to spend so much time with them.

Awww, how cute is that? It seems like the boys are closer than ever and travelling the world for their sold-out shows seems to have helped them become the best of mates.

Hopefully One Direction really will continue to release new music in 2023.

We’ll know we’ll be there to support Harry, Zayn, Liam, Louis and Niall on every step of their journey!