Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Katy Perry Says There’s Absolutely ‘No Competition’ Between Her And Lady Gaga

They often get compared but Katy Perry has insisted that there's 'no competition' between her and Lady Gaga!

Their latest albums both came out in the same week and since then; it's seemed like non-stop rivalry. The 'Dark Horse' singer spoke about mother monster in a new interview with Australian radio station SAFM.

She said: "She (Lady Gaga) is a fantastic performer and she takes a lot of artistic chances. It’s always interesting to watch her, and sometimes it keeps me on my toes as a performer. It’s nice to have that. But we both agree that we don’t like to have that competitive nature and we don’t encourage it from our fans."

"It’s not a competition. I like her artistic choices, they’re always very interesting to watch. I actually really like that song Venus that she put out. It’s very Queen/ABBA.”

Isn't that good to hear katycats and little monsters? It's time to put down your paws and claws! This news comes just one week after Lady Gaga spoke to SXSW about their supposed competition.

The 'Do What U Want' singer-songwriter argued: "I don't know what the f*ck I have to do with Katy Perry. My music is so completely different and I couldn't be more different."

Well there you go then, that settles it! There's simply no more competition between Lady Gaga and Katy Perry than there is between any other female singer in the music industry today. We're glad to hear it because we love them both at OnePopz!

Watch Katy talk about Gaga in the interview below!