Friday, February 14, 2014

Zayn Shows Perrie His Support At Demi Lovato Concert In California

It’s Valentines Day today and Zayn has been his usual romantic self!

Our Bradford Bad Boi popped by the Honda Center in California last night to show his support for Perrie and the Little Mix girls who are currently one of Demi Lovato’s opening acts on tour.

Awww, isn’t he cute? Perrie’s a very lucky girl!

One fan was also lucky enough to meet Zayn backstage at the show. Kalesha (@kaleshamadlani) bumped into him and spilt water over him by mistake. Oops!

She said: "I grabbed a bottle from the water table and opened it and I was walking around and checking my phone and I bumped into someone who also was checking his phone and I said sorry and looked up and it was Zayn."

"I was really embarrassed because not only did I LITERALLY run into him but some of my water spilled a bit and I just kept saying sorry and he laughed and said ‘its okay its just water, you okay?’ and i said ‘im fine sorry! bye!’"

We’re not gonna lie, we’re pretty jealous! You can read her full story here on Twitlonger.

There’s a few photos and videos of Zayn at the gig and he seemed to be enjoying the attention.

As you can see in the video below, he’s smiling and laughing a lot which we love to see!

Aren’t Zerrie just the best couple ever?